There are so many ways to wish your sister a happy birthday, but some of the most heartfelt and meaningful messages come from the heart. You could write her a poem, or tell her how much she means to you in a letter or email. If you want to say it face-to-face, here are some ideas for what you can say to your sister on her birthday.
1) My favorite things about you are that you’re so kind, funny, loving, and caring. Happy Birthday Sister!
2) You are such a special person with so much to give. I feel truly blessed to have you as my sister. Happy Birthday Sister!
3) You’re one of the few people who I can always rely on, no matter what. I’m so grateful for that and everything else you’ve done for me throughout the years. Happy Birthday Sister!
4) In a world full of strangers, I feel lucky to have someone as special as you by my side. Happy Birthday Sister!
5) You’re more than just a sister, you’re my best friend too. Thank you for all the memories and adventures we’ve had together. Happy Birthday Sister!
6) How did I get so lucky? Not only do I get to call you my sister, but you’re the most beautiful person I know! Happy Birthday Sister!
7) No matter where life takes us in the future, no matter how far apart we are, our bond is unbreakable. Happy Birthday Sister!
8) You may not be here on earth with me anymore, but that doesn’t mean you’re not in my heart. I think of you every day and miss you so much. Happy Birthday in heaven!
9) I hope this birthday is as wonderful as you are my sister. Happy Birthday Sister!
10) You’re one of the most amazing people I know, inside and out. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Happy Birthday Sister!
11) You’re the best sister anyone could ever ask for and I’m so grateful that we share a bond as strong as ours. Happy Birthday Sister!
12) No matter how old you get, I always see you as my little sister. Happy Birthday to one of the youngest members of our family tree!
13) What would I do without you? You were always there to help me when I needed you and supported me in everything I did. Thank you for being such a wonderful sister. Happy Birthday Sister!
14) We shared so many memories during our childhood, good times and bad. But the best moments were just sitting on the porch with you, watching the world go by. Happy Birthday Sister!
15) Thanks for being my sister and friend all at once. I’m so grateful that I have someone like you in my life. Happy Birthday Sister!
16) You’re always there to help me when I need it most and I am lucky to have a sister as caring as you are. Happy Birthday Sister!
17) You’ve been a big part of my life since the day I was born and have made me happier than you’ll ever know. Because of that, I hope today is as wonderful for you as you are for me. Happy Birthday Sister!
18) Thanks for being such an amazing friend and sister. I feel so blessed that I can call you both. Happy Birthday Sister!
19) It’s hard to believe it’s been another year since you were born. You’ve grown so much and accomplished so much, and I’m so proud of you. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you. Happy Birthday Sister!
20) On your special day, I just want you to know how much you mean to me and how much I love you. Happy Birthday Sister!
Saying happy birthday to your sister can be a very special thing, especially if you put a lot of thought into it. These are just a few of the many ways you could say it, but they all come from the heart. So whatever words you choose, make sure they express how much you care about her and wish her all the best on her birthday.